Wednesday, July 4, 2012

PTI- Make it Monday #73

Good morning :) I am back to share a card I have made for Papetrey Ink Make it Monday #73 -Stamping on Patterned Paper.  I must admit this is something I almost never do...aren't challenges great to push us out of our comfort zone?!



I am also going to enter this card into the ongoing challenge over on the Moxie Fab World blog....Stamp It! Cards Week: The Hello Cards Challenge

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Have a fantastic day! Hugs, TRace





     
         
                                           
         
       
     
         
                                           
         
       
     
         
                                           
         
       
     
         
                                           
         
       
     
         
                                           
         
       




12 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

very pretty card...

Jinny Newlin said...

Why, oh, why has it been so long since I've visited you, Trace?! Gracious! Shame on me! LOVE how you've used that glorious leaf, with all that yummy movement, on your patterned paper, and your color palette here is divine! Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Bond says Wow. that is not something that I think of doing either but how I love the look of it. Great card and I love the colors.
Happy 4th of July to all our American scrapper friends.

Jacquie Southas said...

love the leaf stamp on the patterned paper - great job!

Colleen said...

Great background paper for that stamp...I love your layout and the ruffled ribbons add a nice touch, along with the little pink pearls!

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout and the ribbon detail.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty. I love the two different pattern papers.

LEG Studios said...

Trace, this is a fabulous card! I love that patterned paper as a background, and your ribbon treatment is sensational!

Suzanne Russell said...

Love this! the touches of pink really give a little extra pizzazz. Love the happy dots background, too-great choice. :)

Alice said...

it's such a treat to see your work, Tracey! this is so simple and beautiful! love love it!

Cathy A said...

Such an elegant design, like the gecko leaves around the edge

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Hello Card Challenge in Stamp It! Cards Week for the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...