Monday, January 23, 2012

You're so special to me

Good evening!!! How are you all doing?? Fine I hope! I have been feeling the lack of mojo lately so for me the best thing to do is to find a sketch :)

I came across this sketch over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge site:

Here is my card:




I am thinking this would be a great card to send to a friend or daughter. I so LOVE hearts....can you tell LOL!! I used an older Hero Arts Wood block that I still LOVE...K5298 paired with a new Clear 2012 set CL582 Year Round Sentiments...the little hearts are also from this set :)

I am also going to enter this card in this months Hero Arts Challenge


and colour challenge

Thanks for stopping by to visit :) Hugs, TRace

6 comments:

Pajalu said...

Tracey this is gorgeous. Love how the sketch gave Mr Mojo a helping hand. Beautfiul card xoxoxo

Cathy A said...

Lovely Tracey, Idon't think you have lost your mojo at all

Colleen Dietrich said...

TRace, this has such a strong romantic power to it! Love all the rich, bright tones and of course, your marvelous embossing. ;) I'm playing in the HA contest for the first time; just uploaded. :)

It was so nice of you to stop by my blog! I miss you. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tracey! Lovin' all the harts and pretty doily!

Patrice said...

Love it!

Judy1223 said...

TRace, this is gorgeous! I do love hearts, and I love your card and all of it's pretty colors and layers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...