Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Ink colour combo challenge: Dawn's favorites

Papertrey Ink is having a wonderful contest going on HERE

I choose to use Dawn McVey favorite colours, for they are mine too and she is one of my favorite PTI designs :) This was a quick contest...I only had about 5 hours to get the card made and blogged...not an easy thing for me...I am a very slow crafter!!! so I decided that a CASE card was in order to meet the deadline :) Here is my inspiration from Dawn:



Here is my CASE card:



All Supplies by PTI except a couple of embs
Stamp: PTI Background Basic Hearts
Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Kraft, White, Bitty Box Basics in dark chocolate and raspberry fizz, Bitty Dot Basics in dark chocolate.
Ink: Color Box frost white, Memento in rich cocoa, Versmark and ZIng clear embossing powder.
Dies: PTI med scallop and open scallop.
Felt: PTI Hawaiian shores and dark chocolate.
Embs: PTI hearts from Color Couture vol 12, Martha Stewart doilie and red felt heart

I would love for you to check back in with me tomorrow for my DT card for the Play Date Cafe colour challenge...YOU WILL LOVE THIS COMBO!!!! You can check it out tomorrow HERE.

Thanks for stopping by to visit!!
Hugs, TRace



2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE this colorful, vibrant card!!!

Alice said...

love how you used those strong vibrant colors, Tracey! beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...