Sunday, January 2, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #20

Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!! I have a card to share with you that I made for my daughter...she is off to College this Tuesday to finish her final semester, so I am collecting cards to send to her. I have been wanting to join in on the CASE Study challenge for a long time, but life has just got in the way. This week the CASE is Nina Brackett...one of my favorite card makers...so I just had to play along :)


A little close up to show the bling :)






I had so much fun adding bling to this card!! Even found a fake diamond clasp from a shoe to add to the silver painted frame :) Main panel is a new stamp from Hero Arts CG 245 Classic Fabric Design.....I can't stop using it LOL!! I once again clear embossed the image....I'm addicted to embossing too! LOL!!


Here is a pic of the BEAUTY Nina made:

Thanks for stopping by...I truly appreciate it!!
Hugs,
TRace

9 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow, love that metal frame capturing the lovely sentiment! Beautiful colors and so elegant and regal looking!

Jane said...

Sooooooooo ELEGANT! LOVE it!

Julie said...

Wow, stunning card! The bling and that frame are just the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week, hope to see you back again soon.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Unbelievably beautiful, Tracy... so many scrumptious elements!! Thank you so much for playing along with us! xxx

Sue said...

fabulous card Tracy, defiantely a worthy winner!! You certainly nailed this one!! thanks for sharing at CASE Study! :)

Erin said...

This card is simply stunning! How beautiful!

Alice said...

wow! this is so very elegant, Tracey! gorgeous card. love love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous! This is the card that you won an award for? No wonder!

Libby Hickson said...

Soooo incredibly gorgeous, WOWZA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...