Monday, November 9, 2009

NEVER say never :)

I swear I was not one of those girls in school that followed whatever anyone else was doing......times have changed LOL!!

Since Triathlon season is over most of my upcoming posts will be about cards and scrapbooking. This weeks challenge over at the Hero Arts Blog is to incorporate glitter into a card of any theme. http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/ Still thinking about this one, hopefully will have a card to post in a couple of days.

Have a great day,
TRace

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Yipee YAY YAY! I'm glad you join us in the blog world. It's a brand new world and you'll LOVE it :) Congrats! I'm so proud of you taking this BIG step and I will be following!!

Lin said...

Your blog looks great, Tracey! Love the wonderful green! So glad we can share this first for both of us!!

Kathy said...

Wow I am so impressed and so excited for you....glad to know that it's good to be a follower every now and them..heh heh!! Now you can share with the blogging world all of the wonderful things that make you so special!! So excited for you sisTA!! Big Hugs,kathy

Godelieve said...

Congratulations, and welcome to blogland :)

Karen said...

Hi I am a Canadian also and will follow your blog love the cards and congrats on the triathlon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...